Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Where can you buy Authentic Jenny Bakery products in Hong Kong?
- TSIM SHA TSUI (九龍尖沙咀), Shop 24 Ground Floor, Mirador Mansion, 54-64B Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- SHEUNG WAN (香港上環), 15 Wing Wo Street, Sheung Wan Hong Kong
- Where can you buy Authentic Jenny Bakery products in Singapore?
- Buy online with delivery or self-pickup www.JennyBakery.sg
- TANGS at TANGS Plaza, 310 Orchard Road, Basement 1, Singapore 238864
- TANGS Vivocity, 1 Harbourfront Walk, #02-189, Singapore 098585
- Where can you buy Authentic Jenny Bakery products in Malaysia?
Buy online with delivery www.jennybakerymy.com
- Where are all the cookies for Singapore come from?
- It is from the same factory and workers that supply to the 2 HK retail stores.
- There is NO difference in the baking and packing process for the HK and Singapore market.
- It is from the same people in the same factory who bake and pack.
- The only difference is the label on the can with the “Imported-By” requirement which is different for each country.
- Where are Jenny Bakery Products produced?
- All of Jenny Bakery’s products are ONLY manufactured at 21/F, Kam Man Fung Factory Building, 6 Hong Man Street, Chai Wan, Hong Kong. (This is also printed on the side of the can)
- Jenny Bakery DO NOT have any other manufacturing facilities outside of Hong Kong.
- Any of the Jenny Bakery cookies ingredients sourced from China?
- Jenny Bakery Products DO NOT have any of the food ingredients sourced from China.
- How the cookies are imported from Hong Kong to Singapore?
- Jenny Bakery Singapore uses premium forwarder services (Via Sea or Air) to bring the cookies into Singapore.
- The cookies come in huge pallets that need to be moved gently with no stacking allowed.
- After reaching Singapore, Team Jenny needs to open up all the boxes for 100% quality visual inspection before dispatching them to you or the retail stores.
- Is Jenny Bakery Products suitable for vegetarians?
- The first definition of Vegetarianism is “the practice of a diet that excludes meat.
- There are several variants of the diet, some of which also exclude eggs. Some do consume dairy and some vegetarians consume eggs.
- Lacto-vegetarian: eating dairy products.
- Ovo-vegetarian: eating eggs. Do not eat gelatin or other animal by-products.
- Jenny Bakery Products has eggs and Butter (milk products).
- So if you are Lacto and Ovo vegetarian, you CAN consume Jenny Bakery products.
- Is Jenny Bakery Products suitable for vegans?
- The first definition of Vegans is “a vegan avoids all animal products, including eggs and dairy, and often inedible animal-based products, such as leather, wool, and silk.
- Jenny Bakery Products are NOT suitable for Vegans as they have the cross-contact of Milk.
- Is Jenny Bakery gluten-free?
Sorry, Jenny Bakery products recipe contains wheat so it is NOT suitable for a gluten-free diet.
- Is Jenny Bakery Products suitable for a lactose/dairy-free diet?
NO, Jenny Bakery Products has the cross-contact of milk.
- Are Jenny Bakery Products Nuts free?
- The following products contain nuts
- “Macadamia Cranberries Nougat candy”
- “Walnut & Dates Candy”.
- The other products do not contain nuts, HOWEVER since some of the production equipment is shared during the production of 8Mix, traces of nuts may be found in some of the non-nuts products.
- Therefore Jenny Bakery “DO NOT RECOMMEND” Jenny Products to people with an anaphylactic allergic reaction to nuts products.
- The following products contain nuts
- Is Jenny Bakery Products halal?
- Jenny Bakery products on general sale in Hong Kong & Singapore are made without pork derivatives or alcohol (No Pork, No Lard & No Alcohol).
- However, Jenny Bakery did not apply for halal certification at the moment. We may do so in the future.
- Why is Jenny Bakery Product shelf life so short?
- Jenny Bakery DO NOT use any preservatives & coloring in any of their products.
- All the ingredients are GMO-Free Certified.
- Can you consume Jenny Bakery products after their “Best Before” date?
- If the product is not opened yet and is less than 2-4 weeks after the “Best-Before” date, it is safe for consumption BUT the butter smell & taste may not be as great.
- In general, we DO NOT recommend but it is still safe to consume.
- What is the best way to store the cookies?
- If you did not remove the can seal tape, it is perfectly safe to leave it as it is (inside the original can) away from strong heat and strong sunlight. It can last until the “Best Before” date without loosing any taste.
- Once you have removed the can seal, we recommend you to consume the cookies within 1-2 weeks in the same original can.
- However, we strongly recommend you to transfer the cookies to TUPPERWARE airtight container as they can last until the “Best Before” date.
- Please note that the following 2 crispy products will “漏空” or “becomes non-crispy” in a very short time (1-2 weeks) after opening the seal. We strongly recommend them to be in TUPPERWARE after opening.
- Almond Flakes
- Macadamia Cocoa Crisp
- Can you store the cookies in the freezer or fridge to maintain the shelf life?
- Strongly NOT recommended to have the cookies stored in freezer or fridge due to condensation that will affect the taste of the cookies.
- You will not get that “Melt in your mouth” feeling after storing in the fridge and freezer.
- Can you heat the cookies in the oven before consumption?
YES, you may experience a different joy in experiencing hot re-baked cookies. Heat the oven to 150-200c, place the cookies in for 3-5 minutes. Consume while it is hot.
Love with Cookies
Team Jenny Bakery Singapore